SOLD OUT

Be safe and ready when you're out there

Get your stylish COVID mask with parish logo to show your parish pride and your preparation for when physical distancing is a challenge

Our sincere thanks to Barb Konkle for her kind generosity in donating the masks for sale at St Luke's.

• St Luke's COVID masks have just arrived
  • Price: $10 exact change
    • please put exact amount in a plain envelope marked "St Luke's - mask"
    • no change will be available due to COVID precautions
  • maximum number of masks per parishioner -- three masks

If supplies become depleted, we will place an additional order if numbers merit. Please leave a voicemail on parish telephone (705-742-6202) to indicate your request and number of masks.

Thank you to Autumn for modelling our new COVID masks

6 Comments

1. Alexsandra Thompson on 28 June 2020 at 1:08 PM

I missed getting there to get a mask this weekend. Are there any left? I just need one.

• Glenn Empey on 28 June 2020 at 5:36 PM

Hi Alexsandra, Thanks for your comment. There a a few masks left. I have sent you an email. Blessings to you, Glenn

2. Doug Woods on 24 June 2020 at 10:55 AM

Who’s the mystery girl in the mask? Will she still need her mask in the Autumn?

• Doreen O'Dette on 24 June 2020 at 11:24 AM

I surely hope we will not need masks in the Autumn. I may need one but for another reason by then., other than covid .Please God answer our prayers, very soon.

• Father Glenn on 24 June 2020 at 10:44 PM

Hi Doreen, Blessings to you. Please know of my prayers for you. By the way, if you click on the “remember me” portion below the comments where you add your name and email. it will save that information for the future. Then, any comment that you leave will be posted immediately without any delay to moderate the comment. Otherwise, it waits until I “approve” the comment manually. This is to protect against spam and bots. Anyway, just thought I’d let you know.

Blessings to you both,